Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year I

The only free time I could like blog a bit about CNY.
Was toooo busy with gambling and other stuff.
That was tough.
(:

On the 30th night.
I didn't go back to KB.
So, went to my cousin house to have dinner.
Reunion dinner.
My aunt cooked steamboat.
It was the best steamboat EVER!

She cooked shark fin soup.
Abalone from Australia.
Crabs from Hokkaido.
Prawns.
Japanese tofu.
Ginseng soup.
Fish balls.
Fish.
Chicken.
It was like awesomeeee!

Finish eating bloated !
:D
Then later on putting firecracker.
Firecracker is kinda stupid.
It was boring.
Growing..

In d afternoon, I was like went to megamall capcom station to play the dancing machine.
That was fun !
I need to go there next time.
I'm not as pro as other people.
Beginner.
But it makes me sweat!
That's good.
Make it as an exercise haha ;D

Great CNY because my cousin is back!
And got more angpau than ever.



No comments: