Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year IV

Well, for the next day..
My cousins going back Australia again..
Yeah, woke up early in the morning.
Got down for breakfast and go to the airport.
We talked about an hour and they have to leave..

Really makes me feel super sad..
I almost cried..
And my dad surprised my cousin sister with an NEW IPod.
And my dad never does that before ):

She got so surprised..
Yeah and they left for the immigration barrier and look at them leaving..
Feel like crying..

But at least they are here for a week and we really had max fun !
We could shop but not that long but still wish they would stay longer.

And mostly my CNY ends there because for other day..
I was sleeping at home doing nothing..
Attend some datuk's open house and I don't even know them..
*forced by mom*
And stay home tetris battle.

The most fun year of CNY with my cousins back Kuantan.
:D


I MISS MY COUSINS.
<3

No comments: