Friday, January 6, 2012

Working.

Working at the mall is the most toughest part ever.
10 hrs of standing.
Choosy customers.
And most of all can't sit.
Tragic part : have to eat bread for lunch and dinner.

没想到堂堂周家大小姐沦落到这个地步
Shirley said so.
Yes omg!
I'm so totally agree with this shit.
Got RM5 in my purse and I can't find anything less than RM5 in east coast mall.
End up : bread.

Well Shirley and I decide every dinner and lunch go Carrefour buy bread.
Can't finish can keep it till the next day.
Economical and cheap.
Going to eat that for the past 2 weeks I guess gahhhhhhh :O

Most of all today.
See Jin Ann and Lim Fang Wei very terrible.
Both of them walk pass by the shop and smile evily at us and waved.
While us, pathetically helping ups and downs.

Chong Jia Yin and Lim Fang Wei 'laughed' at us.
While we! Squatting down checking for boxes.
My leg.
Paralyzed.

And yesterday night I worked until 1am !
I never in my life work until 1am.
And I SWEAR never ever will go to d mall work anymore.
NEVER.
And got scolded on d first day because we were doing nothing.
Wth there's a Malay women!
Omg I hate her lots!
Feel like punching her face every time she smiles at me.

Urgh.
I'm going to bed.
Nights.

No comments: