Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Influential.

Oh well, I'm surrounded with rich people.
Well, like serious rich people.
Urgh, show off.
*patience* *nirvana*
Well I might not be as rich as them..
I might not have designer stuff as much as them.
But I have my own goal that I will earn that money to get my very own designer bags.

Well, by looking at what they carrying..
What they wearing..
Really makes me feel like I'm like a poor freaky somebody.
But when I just stay with my friends and him, I feel like I'm a very normal person.
I don't have to be as rich as them.
I'm just easily got influenced by their existence.

Sometimes I want to be normal.
Sometimes not.
Rich kids get what they want.
I must earn like a good result or some stuff only can get what I really want.
They have everything in this world.
Wish to be like them.

Normal, it's very normal to me.
Have fun with friends.
High tea at mamak stall.
*never been there before*
After that, got addicted.
Even cheapest stuff also have their good taste.
And walk with friends in night market.
When I'm small until secondary, never been to a night market because dad won't allow us there.
He thinks it's very cheap and dirty.
Well after went with my mom and friends, it's not that bad after all.
It's very cool and found few good noodles stall specifically like.

Don't have to go high class restaurant.
Don't have to wear super expensive clothes.
Don't have to choose place.
Because each place have their unique style.
Even a normal bread dipped with eggs is very tasty.
Homemade is always the best!

My dad is a very particular person.
He wont let us drive motorcycle because it's super dangerous.
He won't let us go chi chiong kai because the place is kinda low grade and many weird people.
Basically until now! I've not been there before. Not even near the area.
He won't let us eat stall beside the street because it's dirty and mostly only worker would go there to eat.
But still it's kinda cool thou lol.

Well basically precisely im kinda picky person too.
Don't believe can ask my friend!
hahaha :D
Picky in the sense that not because I'm rich or what.
I'm just buying the quality of the clothes.
And FYI people stop saying me I'm rich or what only buy those expensive clothes.
I got very offended when people said I'm rich so I can afford those clothes.
I wore those clothes because it's comfy and the quality is good enough for me to wear it longer.

Although my dad is my private ATM xD
I still don't simply use the money on anything else.
I keep money and use it on something I like.
Splurge on bags mostly.
(:

Still get OFFENDED when people said that.
I still go to work and teach piano for extra money.
Most of all I don't sit at home doing nothing.
Buying stuff online.
( not saying Jiayi they'll )
Just somebody specific.

I paid for Leehom's concert ticket.
I paid for my trip to KL after the CNY.
Hope this year my aunt would give me more money in d angpau.
Because this xiao jie wants to go shopping to get some stuff :D
But I know my aunt from Australia would give me a big angpau everytime she comes to Malaysia.
That's the most happiest part.

CNY.
I could eat fish.
Chicken.
Prawn.
Crabs.
Shark fin.
Abalone.
Toooo many.
But what I love the most is my auntie's 猪肚汤 or is really call this?
I'm not sure ><
The soup kind spicy and it feel super warm when u drink it down.

Maybe by that time I would forget about everything and richness.
Because no matter what, with family or friends, I'm always will be normal.
And don't have to worry about comparison with my friends.

That's my sort of story today.
:D

Starting work soon.
On the 5th.
Hush Puppies.
My first work at the mall.
I'm kind of excited because I never work at the mall before.
And wanted to feel how it really feels like.

Craps.
Peace.

No comments: