Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year II

Okay.
First day of CNY.
Planned to wear black but NO.
Mom said it gives bad luck.
So I just wear a pink shirt with pants.
Simple CNY.

Woke up quite early..
And I don't feel like eating gah!
And waited for aunt they all to come.
While waiting its too suffering..
Decided to join bi hui they all for visiting houses.

I drove out and go to bi hui 's house first.
Only baoshian is there only.
That's interesting..
So we sit and chat.
Wait for jiayin and fangyuan to come.
They were slow technically.

When they reached.. And chiewee came too!
Great!
We even talk and chat..
And decided to gamble at first but nah.
So just change place...
Next, fangyuan house.

We drove and drove.
Yeah, reached.
We sit and talk lol.
Talkative bunch of freaks.
Eat and drink.
Imma waiting for my mom to call me whether they going other aunt house or what.
But NO!
No call no nothing and I thought they were just sitting there doing nothing at home.

So decided to go Jiayin house.
And we sat there and wait for Kar Ann to arrive.
When she is finally here, my house is next.
Too bad baoshian can't go because she has to go movie with her cousins.

My house!
Bihui was actually in front of me but I don't know until half way she suddenly turn back.
I was wondering what happen.
Yeah, and know what?
Kar Ann was lost lol !

I reached my house.
And my cousin is here already.
They ALREADY VISITED MY OTHER UNCLE/AUNTY HOUSE WITHOUT ME.
How sad?!
But they still gave it to my mom!
Awesome.
Still got angpau without going.

They came to my house and my mom..
Yeah she started to get addicted to gamble.
She started to gamble and left me and my friends alone at home.
We were watching TV.
Most probably they came my house is to watch movie.
That was great.
lol !

After they left...
I started to ran to my uncle house to gamble.
Gamble addicts !
We gambled from 430pm till 8pm at night.
It was super cool.
I won like 50 bucks in total.

In between, we eat, talk and shout !
Losing money and winning money.
Spirit of CNY.
Not a boring year after all.

At night we ate some dinner and started to play with my cousins phone.
And we even wrote a stupid status on his wall.
How fun.
xD

And firecracker.
Yeah not to forget this.
The firecracker is so loud, it trigger neighbor house.
So loud.

That's all for day 1 or CNY.

No comments: