Sunday, February 26, 2012

HONG KONG.

Super sad didn't go to Europe because my MOM's flower doesn't bloom at march yet.
so we have to postpone it to April - May where my mom's flower bloom during the spring.
okay, FYI
my mom wanted to go Europe to see flower bloom actually.
so, the aim is to see flowers.
like malaysia don't have flower
pfft !
i thought i could go and i could buy bags and bags and MORE BAGS.
but SO SAD ):
never mind !
APRIL -MAY i will get my bags.

now!
i told my dad during journey to dinner.
hahahaha here's the conversation.
dad : where u want to eat dinner?
me : go burger king only la.
dad : okay la..
me : dee, we're not going Europe right?
dad : yes, we will wait until April -May where your mee flower bloom.
me : great then can we go Hong Kong?
*evil mind *
dad : well, if your mom wants to go too.
me : i will make her go !
dad : okay. you go online check for the price.
me : OKAY, later i got back home check the price and the hotel for you !
dad : no need so fast.
me : where got fast? holiday very soon.
dad : okay lar..
me : later check now so that later last minute you won't say no hotel or air ticket.
dad : *troll face*
me : hahaha ! okay..

later after dinner, i got back home, on the computer like super fast..
check the air fares ticket..
hotels for my dad..
and DONE!
i'm fast right? xDD

i asked my mom : mee we go hong kong during holiday.
mom : why hong kong?
me : because hong kong got disneyland!
mom : you already 20 years old still want go disneyland?
me : why not? i'm actually 19 years old.. my soul and heart still young xD
mom : then me old already..
me : go see mickey mouse, minnie mouse xDD
mom : *=.=*

then yes!
dad decided to book ASAP because i'm the one who check for him.
AWESOME!

yay!
hong kong.
i can shop for my bags.
because it sold there..
WAKAKAKAKAKA.
super excited now.
<3

okay, just to express my happiness.
i'm just too happy..

No comments: