Saturday, February 25, 2012

MusicMan.

Wang Lee Hom 王力宏《火力全开 MUSIC – MAN II》2012 Concert live in Malaysia @ Stadium Merdeka Kuala Lumpur 大马演唱会


hello hello hello !
i'm so excited for leehom's concert at KL next weekend.
Details :
Venue : Merdeka Stadium
Date : 3rd of March 2012
Time : 8pm

i never thought of going because my dad wouldn't let me go since it's too expensive..
but this time, chiew ee called me..
she said hey, do you want to see leehom at KL?
i was like yeah, cool let's go.

decided to tell my dad and my dad just said yes.
i was like over the top !
:D
then i got chiew ee bought the ticket and here we are !

planned to buy ticket next wednesday.
wanted to go down a bit earlier so i could go down and buy my shoes xD
and maybe some window shopping so i could get something there.

super excited for leehom.
before this, my cousin could get me backstage passes man.
BUT he gave it to his friends.
omg, i hate him so much..
because before this 2pm came malaysia for concert..
and he manage to eat dinner with them.
all of them and got their picture and signature like for FREE.

my cousin and sister were crazy about them and my cousin gave the signature to my cousin.
she was excited and of course happpppy (:
but now ):
i'm so emo because my backstage passes just went away like that.
damn shit !

okay, calm myself down.

manage to get the light blue seat.
better than the free seating.. don't have to snatch so it's way more awesomeness.
*peace*
the ticket is with chiew ee right now.
and i haven't paid her lol !

MUSIC MAN ! wish to see his buff body and singing on the stage ! 
<3 hawtt !

No comments: