Monday, February 13, 2012

3 days 2 nights







 one eyes big one eyes small ):










Well went for 3 days and 2 nights trip to KL.
I should say tiring and sweating whole day.
But with him (:

Although I'm super cranky while waiting for the train, hungry and feel super tired.
He still try to comfort me and saying : we're almost there/ the train is coming.

We sat LRT, monorail and even KTM.
From the hotel to the monorail is quite far distance.
Need to walk pass a crowded place, with super dirty road & even all kind of people.
Need to walk up the bridge while he carrying 2 heavy luggage climbed up and down..
And never complaint..


Reached hotel and put our bags/luggage down..
And rested for a while and start the day 1st journey.
Went to sungai Wang..
We change twice station..
The station there was hot and no fan at all..
But still we waited..
While waiting, he talked to me and try to spend the time out..
Because I was kind of cranky while waiting the monorail..
The monorail came.. And we sat down and looked outside KL city..
The big city with tons of cars and buses. And we interchanges station.. And sat LRT to sungai Wang.

Finally we're there.. I didn't shop at sungai Wang because not most of the stuff are my types and I just left the building..
Walked outside.. I saw ZARA! Saw the word SALES.
I just told him : hey let's go inside and see... When in, most of the clothes are more to office job. And a normal t shirt would cost me 70 bucks I guess ( forgotten )
And I was saying : this is so pretty.. That is so pretty.. He was there following me at the back..
So I asked him for suggestion..
He said : no, it's too expensive..
I put down the clothes and walked out d store..

 We're hungry, stomach is growling. And we walked down to the Chinese food court ( the famous one ).
I ate bak kut teh. YUMMY!
Way better than Kuantan. He ate a char siu noodles. Hahaha :D
I still remember the table was kinda wobbling and he asked me to use my leg to hold on to it.
Well, my leg not enough energy to hold on and it shakes for few time.
He asked me to move my leg away, and he uses his leg to hold on to it. (:
And yeah, continue shopping..

Walked towards Fahrenheit and nothing much to shop and continue the journey.
And reached Sephora. I'd never been really look inside Sephora so decided to pay a look.
 I saw Clarisonic Mia that cost almost 600 bucks.
Whoa! Expensive.
I planned to get a M.A.C. lotion or something but thought about it for a while decide not buy it. Headed to Pavilion. Shopping paradise.
Straight away, he saw a Nokia roadshow selling new phone.
And I saw only Topshop! I walked into Topshop..
And start to look around while he accompanied me awhile and he told me : u see first, I go outside the Nokia roadshow.

Then I continue walked and wanted to buy Leigh jeans from there. And I struggled for awhile because he doesn't think worth the money..
So we walked out d store and decided to think about it first !
 Walked around there awhile, went Esprit, Zara and other shops.. And still walked back the shop..
I decided to buy that jeans!
And I remembered he said : if u buy this jeans, you only can buy one more clothes in Pavilion. Only one. I was like WHATTTTTTT. Still decided to buy. And I bought it !
So happy ! <3 <3
Life of a shopaholic.
 And he bought me a shirt at Forever 21 !

Well, I wanted it so much and he offered to buy for me (: And I love it so much !!!
 At night, ate at TGI friday ! Of course he treat. Yummy !
 Well, thank you <3
 Second day, shopping day. I bought tees! At mid valley.
They having pre renovation sales. Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins having massive sales up to 70%. I shop non stop (:
Besides that, we went to canton-i to have lunch! I ate a porridge and cheong fun.
It's like sub of dragon-I.
After that went to the super market and found out Australian gummy that I wanted to buy all along. Awesome !

3rd day, Went to KLCC. And shop a skirt again. Before going back, went to eat sushi. We share a lunch set and satisfied (: For this 3 days trip, I'm happy and sad moment. Argument ><
But we got back again.
<3
But looking him how tired of him to accompany me walk around and shop.
And didn't complaint about it.
Simply like it <3

Shoes!
I wanted a shoes at Charles & Keith.
And I love it so much.
And he offered to buy for me too !
But I turned it down.
Because my mom wouldn't like me to buy shoes..

Now I regretted it !
):
Hope for the next time I go down they still having my size ):
*pray hard*

No comments: