Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine day.

Second year of valentine..
The most great one ever.
He offered to go out..
And decided secret recipe because he can't go out at night.
*boooo* to that.

So decided secret recipe for lunch.
Early in the morning, have a jog at the park with him.. Since we need to keep fit.
Yeah, sweat and hot weather.
And ran for about 2 rounds?
And I can't continue.. I'm such lazy ass. To be specific, no stamina. Still prefer badminton game.

 Got back home, rested awhile.. And go for bath..
So decided to wear something pretty.. Hehehehe :D
 But when I wore, he said my shirt doesn't match my pants and my pants doesn't match my shoes. Felt bit hurt because I really think its okay.
Got a bit of make up.. And yeah, not pro yet but almost reaching the level now xD

 Drove to the restaurant.. Yeah, I was starved ! And called spaghetti and mushroom soup.
Always eat that.. I was full after finish eating.. And decided to watch a movie.
Chronicles.
Thought it would be nice one.. But finish watching I think it's kinda shitty for me.
NOT RECOMMENDED. No valentine movie in the cinema sooooo stoopid

After watching the movie, So decided to have a drive.. He stops the car and gave me something..
Valentine present.
I was like shocked because I never thought that he would get me a valentine present because he bought me a very pretty shirt at KL.
 He gave me 3 necklace. I was like 3?!
Too much so decided to choose the most pretty one (: Hehe! And after that he went back home and that's our valentine for year 2012. <3
I like it because it way better than last year because I still remember last year, on valentine day, we having Irene's tuition class.. Didn't really celebrate any of it ):
 But yeah! (: Happy valentine again. <#


hahaha looks so dumb dumboooo  xDD

FORGOT to mention, i accompanied him to play this..
is actually i wanted to play but he beat me in the game.
so sad want emooo xDD

concentrating playing his game.

random shot.

me and him. lol random shot also.

secret recipe for lunch !

me and him. him with the curly curly hair xDD 
 drive like a boss..

listen to the phone like a boss lol


just random shot.

manchester united *pfft*


(:

 my oxford shoes that mr ng thinks ugly ):

 ring of the day.

outfit of the day.
forever 21 & cotton on shirt.
topshop leigh pants.


No comments: