Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ugliest moments.

Today is Saturday and it's a very boring Saturday.
All I did is woke up in d morning and rest. And went out.
The weather is killing me.
I got so angry pissed off and most of all cranky.
Blame on biology - PMS.
I can't control it.

Today is the worst and best day.
For me, I'm stressed this few days.
Trial exam. School. Him. Parents. And i.
I can't cope up with everything.
It's too much for me.
I just wish to throw everything down without thinking of it for a moment but can't, how great?!

In school :
There's too many fakers. Always said that they'll fail and didn't really study and giving some bullshit, craps an rubbish from their mouth saying that they will fail, I'm worried etc.
What the fuck?!
Give me a break dude and chicks.
An end result : they got high marks.
Oh congrats to bitches and sohai-s.
Get yourselves a life.
Ever think of what others think or heard that?!
They will feel down. Low self esteem. I don't give a damn shit that u don't study or what-so-ever.
The end result proved it. U studied and stop denying.
It's so annoying sometimes.
2nd type of person :
Complain their result not good enough!
OMG losers
What's wrong with u people?!
Not good enough?!
Is way lots better than me and shut the fuck up.
Annoying people.
Be grateful. And stop complaining.
Get better next time.
Really wanted to give them a big freaking slap on their cock face.
And compare result : "I only get 78 ONLY" "I lower than you 5 marks"
Cock and nigga.
Talking cock man. And try stop to be fake humble.
We know you get good result and stop showing off indirectly.
I don't give a damn shit.

Problems :
Got so frustrated with people sometimes.
Thousands and thousands of people outside that I might not know has different attitude.
God. Save. Me.
I don't wanna live in this scary world anymore.
Homo sapiens is the scariest animal.
Violent. Vicious. Evil.
Less is good. So, having less fake friends is way better.
Parents is my best friend, everyone in this world will cheat you including your best friend and your boyfriend, but only Mom and Dad will protect u till the very most - quotes from my dad xD
Mr Chu philosophy.
He's right sometimes.
But most of the time he's a freak.
I hate him.

Interesting story!
One day there was a girl talking to another girl.
A - tall girl
B - short girl.
When B got to school and they sat down and complains about something happens on B girl.
They were talking about cars.
How interesting.
They were talking about how people driving their car and blocking road etc and driving TOO FAST LIKE A BULL.
( capitalize - main point ) then the A girl complain that there's a car parking at the wrong side of the road and it's her wrong and etc bla.
And main point is ..........
She said ; I DON'T KNOW HOW THE GIRL GET HER LICENSE, SHE IS DRIVING SO FAST AND PARK AT THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD.
DONT KNOW WHO GAVE HER THE LICENSE TO PASS ( similar meaning )

And there is me xD
HEARD the sentences N started to feel funny and wanted to laugh.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
She saying herself! Omg, I can't stop laughing.
But look at yourselves before compare with others because u're just the same.
This story happened not long ago. In some where we learn xDD
Just feel like sharing it out.

People always talks about others but never look at themselves.
Gosh, Maybe I'm too! *or not* xD

Will continue more moments next time.
Ugliest and precious moments.

No comments: