Saturday, September 17, 2011

Study. Exam. Fail.

Ah! Exam is suffering man.
How I wish im genius.
Well, didn't really spend a lot of time studying thou.
I can predict my future and result will be sucking.

Never thought will get good result.
Although I always say fail never mind,
But I can felt the bad thing would happen.
Always advice people that never give up, but I'd already give up.

But after for his support ad advice, started to push myself to study but still study mood is on and off - unstable.
But I starting to put more and more efforts to prepare for the STPM exam.
Although it's kinda late but it's not late yet. If I could just spend more time on works, I might hit it.

And most of all : JOGGING.
I need to get some jog !
My brain starting to mulfunction and rusting.
Should started to get pushing up my brain cells to start memorizing biology facts and nature.
Chemistry : yeah, reaction. Benzene, carboxylic acid gosh. Those reaction is getting on my damn nerves.
PA : started to learn, how late this could be. Oh thanks to bloody mr Ismail. I wish he would like drop all his hair and big fat ass and big stomach looks like an ugly old man. His laughter and smile is UGLY. would slap him in his face hope his face become more flatter than my house flat screen.
Math : f(x) gosh. It's all about exercise. Oh well, I think that's all.
Need to work hard !

Everyone work hard ! To built our bright future !
加油 !
Like genga always said ; everyone of you has the potential.
HAHAHA !

No comments: