Monday, September 26, 2011

Second breakdown.

Ah! I'm breaking down soon.
I'm so tired of school and homework.
Especially exam is coming soon.
Argh! *stress*

On Friday, I got back my chemistry paper.
I look at it, I was thinking damn shit !
What the hell?!
Urghhhhh need to like calm down but I can't !
I never expect it to be that bad.
Maybe bad but not that bad.
God. Save. Me.
But I think god won't save me anyway.
I wanted to kill myself.

Was thinking am I suitable for science?
Am I?
Kinda regretted to study biology thou.
Is not as easy as form 5.
Boring teacher, but at least she's kind and real.
Although got bit cheong hei.
Besides that, she's a great teacher.
She loves to smile (=
And she is thin *omg*
and slim and not fat at all.
The best part is she listens to student's problems.
Maybe not all but some.
And she's powerful ! *muahaha*
Has the power to change the world - ahh, wonder woman! XD
But besides that, conclusion : her class is boring.
Way boring than puan ma and puan tan's class zZzzzz..

Talk about chemistry.
Is the worst. Part. Of. My. Life.
Is so difficult and I don't know how AW ZHEN YE can read it like a piece of cake while for me study chemistry is like a bed of roses.
Roses are pretty but it poked! Ouch!

Today, when puan lee was asking about and dropping down our chemistry marks.
She called me ONLY.
She said ; Olivia, I need to talk to you.
I was like damn crap! Why she's calling me? And not others?!
Crap!!

Then after a moment asking about chemistry question from ah yong.
我还是硬着头皮的走过去.
I sat down with jine yee.
She started to say ; Olivia. I'm dissapointed with you. Why?
I was like ; *smiling* well, I got read.
She said : I know you got read but not enough. All you'll know is just abit here and a bit there. Not sufficient.
I said : means that we don't understand it completely?
She said : YES! that's what I mean.
I said : well, I know the question. But when I want to answer I don't know what to write on the answer line. It's like blank in my head.
She said : I know you all are panic. But you still have to understand more and more.
I said : *nod* ok I know.
She said : you must ask question. Any question you can ask, come and find me.
I said ; *nod* ok.
Then she started to talk to jine yee.
I was like *nod* almost all the conversation.
She added : Olivia, I know you can study, just not enough. Now you all must do a lot of question to build up your basic.
I was like : OH really?! I can study?! LOL ( in my heart )
But I replied : *nod* oh.

And RECENTLY I FOUND OUT I GOT SERIOUS ALZHEIMER.
For example :
My dirty clothes, I remember that I brought it down to the laundry but my mom called me for not bringing it down.
Damn! I was like I remember I got throw some dirty clothes.

2ndly,
Today I thought I took off my tie.
But he said : why you don't wanna take off your tie?
I was like ; I took it off already ah.
He said ; no.
I looked.
Damn I thought I remember I took it off.

Can you tell how bad is my memory already?!?!
Ah stress.
All I need it is pharmaton 补老多 that doctor gave me to eat because I've old man body.
Gahh.
I need to admit I'm old.
Crap crap!

Will just continue at the next post about the funny stuff and 3rd breakdown.

No comments: