Friday, September 30, 2011

Silly stuff !

It's a very boring day recently.
Well did lots of silly stuff thou :/
Especially one very silly and stupid..
Gahhhh!! =.="

On thursday afternoon..
I went for oldtown gathering with yin ying and schoolmates.
Then I parked behind old town.
On Thursday is 29th of september.
And afternoon usually we'll put parking ticket..
Then I very clever on that day.
I put parking ticket.
Damn I put 28th of september..
Then I still very proud and tell baoshian that I got put parking ticket.
Then when I walked back to my car..
I was like WTH!?
Why there's a saman ticket?!
And god!!
I go and check..
And yin ying told me today is 29th not 28th..
Gahh!! :/
Got so frustrated.
My 5 dollar just flew away again ):

Then there's one thing even stupid.
I was watching tv and while cleaning my ear's dirts..
I was cleaning and cleaning..
I suddenly poke my ear..
I was like WTF?!
Damn hurt man ):
I'm so scare that I will deaf and I quickly ask my mom to see whether it bleed..
And ask my sister to shout and let me know whether my hearing is working..
Thank god!! I still can hear..

Today I even asked a very stupid question.
I forgotten who asked me : what 凉茶you wanna make for dai lou?
Me : huh? Got many types of 凉茶?!
Joann, Tracy and William were laughing.
William : got a lot. Got 薏米 菊花 罗汉果 etc..
I was like =.="
And I turned to Jeanne and say : why u didn't tell me got so many types?
Jeanne say : I thought u already know?
Me : I don't know ler, you also didn't tell me. But I don't know how to make 凉茶..
Jeanne : go learn la. Very easy only.. Everything throw inside then can already..
I was like O.o seriously.. I don't know make tea. Because I'm not 黄子祥 that always 'lim teh' xD
Well, but still will learn ):
I'm such a failure.

No comments: