Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hilarious part 2.

I accidentally deleted my happy day post and my boy told me our happy day is in our memories <3
Awwww~ happy (:
Not that sad anymore <3 <3
Well, not going to repeat the same stuff.
So I will continue my hilarious part.

As I said, left the shop and walk to a shop call OL.
There not much choice until the auntie took out one piece of red dress.
And it's pretty!
But problem is the clothes is cotton.
And make my butt looks ultra small.
Most of all ! Not the detail I wanted.
And I tried on few dress and told the aunty that I will think about it.
And while I'm leaving...
I saw Catherine they'll again.

They didn't bought any dress too.
I guess they can't get the dress they desired.
So, I continue and search..
Then ta-da!
I found boutique near pantai selamat..

Firstly I entered the zsa zsa and mostly selling long dinner dress..
I look thru few dresses and i decided to take few to test to wear it.
So, I took 2.
Ad I tried it on.
Look at myself in d mirror !
I was what the hell..
I wear like super long dress that can help auntie mop the floor and ! I wear like pajamas.
Looks fugly on me.
And aunty said ; I can cut for you.
I said ; oh okay.
Then tried on another dress.
Look at the mirror!
What..?!
Look so loose and I'm damn freaking thin and short ! Doesn't look nice on me at all.
Thinking.. Should get fatter a bit.

And at last !!!
Decided to look around again.
Devastated.
Then I walked to the next door..
And...
I saw 2 rich aunties buying clothes..
And the shop keeper were 2 pretty ladies.
Then I kept on look and look around.. And walk the second round.
And one of the aunties went back home and one more aunty is in d stores talking to the young lady.
And I saw a dress and I picked it up an told the girl that I wanna try it on.

And the aunty was looking at me and said to the girl ; 为什么你没有介绍我这个..?
The girl : 因为这个没有你的size
Aunty : 那个小妹妹穿到? ( me )
The girl : 应该可以的.
Aunty said to me : 小妹妹你去穿给我看看 你一定穿到很好看
I said : oh.
And I walked to the changing room and change.
When I open the curtain..
Aunty said : 哇 你穿到很好看 但是问题是你的叉烧包 不够大 你要把它变大包
I'm so awkward and shy man.
Means I don't have a big breast and no need say in front of the shop keeper.
Aunty said : 你去买加垫变大包
I just kept on smiling silly.
Can you tell how awkward ?!
My face is damn red..
The aunty later gave me suggestion and ask me try on many dresses!
I'm like her real life barbie doll.
She said : 我的女儿很普通的 牛仔裤 包鞋 哪里像现在的女生 穿美美 小妹妹穿到好看
Actually I'm extremely happy xD
Hahah aunty say me pretty.
After trying few clothes, I decided to buy the first one but still not sure so I decided to call my sis and ask her to see.
Then she said okay then I bought the dress (:
Well, first time aunty talked so much an treat me like a barbie doll.
I can't stop laughing at it.

(:

No comments: