Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hilarious.

Once upon a time..
There was a girl...
That girl name olivia..
She wanted to attend a dinner at MS garden..
So, she decided...
To go look for the pretty dress...

On a beautiful afternoon..
After my late brunch, I went for driving around Kuantan!
While I was driving and driving..
I was thinking how about I go the boutique shops near teatime..
So turned inside and look for parking..

But NO PARKING!
that's what I hate the most about driving..
NO PARKING.
So decided to turn one more round.
Damn, what an unlucky day.
So I forget about it and decided to go air putih to look for dress.

There's a shop near midashi.
I bought my old dinner dress there, so I think there should be pretty dress.
When I got in, nobody is inside!!
I was calling : hello, anyone?
( sounds dumb if nobody inside and like I'm talking to myself )
And somebody opened the door and it's a kid !!!
Omg, a lil girl I think aged 5-6.
I was looking around and the little girl kept on looking at me..
It's soooo awkward.
Then she asked me : jiejie, 你要找哪种的裙子?
I look at her in shock!!
I was thinking what the.. She is only aged 5-6z
So I replied : emm, 那你们有斜肩的晚装吗?
She asked : 什么是晚装?
I was like... LOL
I said : 裙子
She said : 什么是斜肩?
I said : 一个有袖 一个没有袖的
She said : 等一下 我叫我的妈妈回来
I was like LOL then what for you asking me since u don't know and u need to call your mom..
I wanted to laugh but have to hold.

Then after a while, before her mom is back, there's a Indian lady wants to do nails.
And that Indian lady asked me : do you do nails? How much?
I was like what the hell.. Damn! Do I look like a worker here?
I said : emm I don't know. That little girl mom haven't come back.
She said ; I just wanna do nails for tonight dinner so can you do it for me this afternoon.
I said : sorry I don't work here. I'm a customer here.
She said : oh really? Then who look after this shop?
I said : the little girl.
She said : WHAT?! that little girl.
I was like..... Speechless at that moment.
( door ringing, the shop owner is back )
And they start talking..
And I continue look at the dress.

After awhile, the Indian lady left and the owner start to look and ask me.
Then the little girl said : 妈 那个姐姐要找一个有袖 一个没有袖的裙子
The mom was like : huh?! 什么来的
She said : 不知道 那个姐姐讲的
I was like LOL then I describe to the aunty and she showed me.
And realize I wear those not nice..
Looks like jungle woman.
So I told the aunty that I need to think about it first.

Then I drive to the house area near tutti fruitti and look at the dress over there.
OMG, I pushed the door open and saw little dress only.
And I was thinking what dress they have.
And I walk near there!
Damn I saw prada, gucci, and Burberry.
I was like how much is this dress cost..
I flipped open the price tag, OMG
It's almost 700 per piece.. And that's the cheapest.
And I pretend to see the dress round and round.
And after that I left.
And the boss very lanci.
Just sit down infront of his Mac computer and ignore me.
Ask his maid to serve me.
Bad service. 狗眼看人低
Never ever go there anymore.

Then I go back to the shops around teatime.
And finally I found parkings.
And I parked and go down and take a look.
And I saw Catherine, Yit Yee, Jo Ann and Yang Ning are looking for clothes too.
And I decided to test one dress and realize...
Not meant for me ):

And I left and go to another shops..
And stories continue at the next post...
Heeeeeee :D

No comments: