Monday, September 20, 2010

jokes.

Today school was great.
Almost perfect.
With no math period.
But tomorrow will be hell day.

Today in school.
During biology class, we were chatting.
Crapping to be more specific.
Jia wang, chee yik, see yong, baoshian and me.
while jeanne, swee yang and zhen ye were just listeners.

Firstly, teacher were talking about being a doctor is bad.
Need to serve d gouvernment for 4 years with a low-paid salary.
Talked about dentist.
Of course dentist is good : )
My future job.
hehehe.

Then baoshian suggested that I open a dentist clinic and she'll open a artificial tooth clinic.
She sells tooth and I help to pull tooth.
She said I should pull more patient's tooth and when the patient needs an articifial one.
I'll recommand the patient to the clinic beside my clinic that opened by miss chen.
This is what we called in biology : mutualism-helping each other.
Like this, we can also have tea time together.
So, beside our clinics, somebody should open a kopitiam.
Again, after finish high tea, we can shop together.
Beside the kopitiam, should open boutique shop or something.
This is what a brilliant idea.
lol.

Jia wang said : now u all start to save money. When grow older, u have sufficient money to buy the whole building.
By this, u all can fullfil your dream.
lol.
again another brilliant idea.
There should have tons of great shops that we can do in one building.
What a joke!
Crapping.
ahahahahaha.

Well, I guess that's all for now.

Craps.
Peace.

No comments: