Friday, September 3, 2010

holiday : )

Great.
2 weeks of holiday.
2 weeks I don't need to see tan jin ooi.
2 weeks I don't need to wake up at 630am.
But too bad I need to wake up at 830am.
Having tuition everyday !
Biology tuition.
That's the sad part : (

A lot of homework.
But who cares?
I don't wanna do xDD
I just wanna sleep and rest.
Tiring : (

These few days.
Nothing special happened.
Just went for schools - back home - tuition - back home.
Just went to movie last night.
Grown ups.
That movie is funny : )
ahahahaha.
Overall I can say is great : )

There's a people done something very funny.
If u saw this post, u know who I'm talking about xD
ahahaha.
xDD wahahahaha.

On my way to KL.
Shop till I drop !
Woooohooooooooo.
Just burn my time by writing my blog.

Peace.
Craps.

No comments: