Friday, September 10, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

now is holiday.
i just wanna get some rest.
well from morning having this tuition.
biology tuition class.

well i don't know how to explain my feeling now.
oh yah.
i got it.
i'm anti-social person.
thanks to the dudes.
i don't even remember since when i'm anti-social.
yeah right !
i don't hang out much with A GANG.
who cares to have a gang?
what is gang for?
popularity?
just for fun?
i just don't understand.

people changed.
everything seems to change.
whatever.
i don't give a damn at all.
maybe i changed.
i don't know.

from the beginning, maybe i'm not good in social.
well, just can't find any friends that can cope and talk to me.
i don't simply find a friend.
like whoever close and crap with me.
people should grow up.
maybe somebody doesn't grow up as fast as others.
well, i found out that maybe just my friends are not my friends.
i don't know what am i talking about.
just.. i don't remember they act like that?
or maybe just i changed.

maybe my dad was right about choosing my friends.
i'm bad in choosing friends.
there's no true friends or BFF.
it's only happen in fairytales.
well i've a good friends.
people comes and goes.
it won't stay forever.

I realised that i've nothing to talk to my friends.
oh should i say i don't know how to crap at all?
friends?
do we need a friend?
was trying to be normal.
as normal as possible.
not to make any mistakes.
but it happened.

maybe other is better.
i'm just not that good in something.
new friends.
new schools.
new gossips?

case 1 :
there is somebody.
was trying to say hi to him.
and being ignored.
i don't care about it.
and when i said that he should said hi.
and he replied me by giving me this stupid annoyed face.
well, hater.

case 2 :
when i'm needed, the somebody will say hi or be nice to me.
well, i knew that.
she even talked something interesting with me.
well, that's great =_=
and now she doesn't needed my help.
not even greet me in the public.
like what the hell?
don't even think that you're pretty or so whatever u can act like u're damn freaking good.

case 3 :
boys boys boys
flirt flirt flirt
i just don't know what to say.
u know i know.
end of case 3.

case 4 :
whoa, your things are so pretty.
envy you etc.
=_=
no comment with that conversation.
i can say is i know i'm not as good as you.
but please pay some respect.
just trying to be nice to you.
don't reciprocate with a bad look and ignorance.

case 5 :
although you don't really like about girl stuff, u shouldn't like hate it.
yeah, you've your own view about things.
and having pedicure is not stupid and waste of money.
stop living in your own world.
respect others too.
yeah, i know you're following your so called culture.
oh yah, stop showing off.
this is malaysia.

case 6 :
when i wanna study i'll study.
i don't need any controlling.
i'm not small anymore.
i know what am i doing.
i know what should i do.
and i know how to call for help.
i just need some break.
so just give me a break !

that's all.

craps.
peace.

No comments: