Thursday, August 26, 2010

thursday.

good thursday.
school was normal.
today, there's a japanese guy : yusuke i guess.
lol !
well.
he looks.. speechless.
but it counts as normal.
but not handsome as everyone thought.

muet period.
that puan zaleha very fierce to the japanese guy.
she doesn't even put a smile on her face.
just looks pissed off when the japanese guy said good morning to him.
this is what we called malaysian. = _ =
rude !
we had our speaking today.
teacher ask us to sit in pairs.
well, that cheeyik ask me to sit with him =_= of course i didn't sit with him.
i sit with sweeyang.
not purposely wanna sit with him.
just somehow when i move my chair, i sit between sweeyang and zhenye.
too bad zhenye need to have his discussion with the japanese dude.
and it's 0 communication.
hahaha !
it's so funny when he kept on ask me what word he should use for his discussion.
and the japanese dude doesn't understand what zhenye was telling him.
xDDD
even worse.
the japanese dude doesn't even understand what zaleha was talking about.
after discussion, time to present.
well, we walked out and start to present.
blah blah blah.
and questioning time.

chen bao shian.
i'll remember her question a lot.
she asked me do u think cellphone made people lazy?
i said no.
and she asked : i got 2 friends. they were sitting opposite only also need to text.
this time i got what she's trying to say.
chen bao shian.
u 'rocks' !
and i've nothing to say except this is call 情趣.
too bad i don't know how to translate it into english.
end of our muet time.

when for math.
exam time.
well got the paper and quickly do question 2.
haha !
well i think the paper is normal.
not as tough as i thought.
do as fast as possible.
and finished.
went to the canteen to grab something to eat.
i'm sooo damn hungry.
and chemistry teacher never enter.
and finished my recess in the class.
the box of rice cost me RM 2.50 !
and baoshian haven't pay me or she paid me?
i guess she haven't paid me.
xDDD

biology.
no teacher.
they'll having great time with the yusuke by playing games.
and i don't feel like playing.
listening to my ipod and scribble scribble on a draft.
and somehow i fall asleep.
i feel that i'm a boring people.
kinda boring somehow.
serious most of the time.
today, siva and leela talked to me.
she said : olivia, hi !
me : hi, siva !
she : what r u doing?
me : scribbling something on a draft.
she : oh ! u looks serious even scribbling. even u eat, drink and do h/w also looks serious.
me : really? *laugh*
she : even u laugh also serious.
me : oh. *giggle*
lol, i look serious all the time.
never notice that.

pengajian am.
today, graph.
my favourite question.
i love doing graph.
i done my graph fast.
and passed up the book.
and i asked teacher.
me : cikgu, jangan pergi dulu ! wait ! tunggu !
teacher : nak buat pe?
me : boleh saya hantar graph dan karangan tak?
teacher : nak hantar skrang keh?
me : yes, nak hantar skrang.
teacher : bagi i.
me : terima kasih cikgu.
bao shian : why u wanna ask teacher whether can u pass up graph and karangan?
me : *laugh* ask permission marh xDDD

colloqium.
boring.
chat about enzyme and substrate.
lol ! biosensors.
inhibitors.
cofactors.
competitive and non-competitive inhibitors.
lol !
funny !
while waiting for teacher, we all gossip.
hahahaha.
never knew that after all.
people are hard to predict.

night.
working.
i love today.
because the girl that always kek sei me didn't come.
peaceful.
patience is nirvana xDD
it's good that she gives me some peace before holiday.
xD

that's all i guess.
peace.
craps.

No comments: