Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Unwanted.

My day starts to be perfect until at night. A car, a crash and got scolded with fuck. Ain't not doing great. a car, stupid bullshit car PERODUA Kenari or Kelissa I'm not sure, just slip to her/ his damn house beside d road. Jesus Christ! Now got fucked and pisses by my dad, what can I do?! I've phobia of driving! I don't want to drive anymore. Drive gives me a creep. I will hold on although my parents keep on nagging. Malaysian driver are just unpredictable sometimes. No discipline at all.. How i wish I've a driver bring me here and there and I wouldn't have to worry much. Have to do almost everything myself, got tired. Well, I should drive slow next time. My driving ain't gonna help me anytime. Well, he was right. The way I drive will bang on somebody one day, and what he said is true. I banged. I'll listen to him all the time. I'm regretted. Gosh! Crap, peace.

No comments: