Friday, April 15, 2011

day by day

day by day time is passing by. tomorrow is MUET exam, have to go school tomorrow at 730pm plus i haven't start reading some but going soon.
i'm just so worry that i might not get a good result for my MUET but have somebody beside me support me and telling me don't think the negative way (:
i think i've the confident to study and try to do my best ><

today, in the morning we'd 2 periods of biology. we had our practical.
what was very funny was jeanne not enough time to finish her practical so we stayed and helped.
then genga was saying : u both 2 please go back to class, or u wanna help her to write her report.
bao shian and I quickly took our pencil box and walked away.
left her alone doing her practical.
all because of tiong !
he gave her the wrong answer and she need to liquid all the answer and rewrite again.

then we reached recess time!
i love recess time because he will come and find me although late sometimes.
today i rested earlier so i got back class at 945am.
and i waited and waited waited for him. and about 950am, i saw him carrying his bag and came down from his class.
i'm so excited, i don't really pay attention to jiayi was talking at all. it's so funny ! she was talking about something then i kinda like ignored her. then she so EMO and walked away.
i saw him with sweat on his face and the way he drank water was so cute.
all the water still left on his mouth.
and we were talking about something then he said that he need to go chemistry.
):
):
):
):
):

but have to wait for him too.
after chemistry, he waited for me at the canteen.
(:
(:
(:
(:
(:
(:
(:
so happy to see him but still he have to leave.
):
):
):
):
):

well after recess, i planned to do homework.
but influence by jiayi.
she brought me to downstairs and we took photo while jumping.
it was exhausted.
really exhausted plus i'm not exerciser.
so took a lot of energy.
jeez.

then after that, i borrow Q&A biology and start my essay.
then i wrote not even one question.
dickson, jo ann, bao shian they'll were talking about bird cage.
this pull my attention away.
great! i don't need to finish my homework.
but we'd fun.
hahaha (:

great day!
craps.
peace.

No comments: