Sunday, April 3, 2011

hard to breathe.

breathing is a thing that we do all the time. every single second we breathe in air.
and every single air we breathed in and exhaled it's not easy to achieve.
i understand when u gasping for air, just like end of the world.
wish the pain would go away soon but it doesn't.
we're human.
we have ups and downs.
problems to solve.
question to be answered.
answer to be discovered.
sometimes 24 hours is not sufficient for me. i need more than 24 hours to solve all my problem.
somehow, things will never change. people will stay the same but just that change is the way they treated you.
holy god, i don't know why u wanna bring me into this world?
this world is not like a fairy tales.
not always butterfly and rainbow.
rain pouring with pretty sky and feel the sun rise and sun set.
without worrying about something else in this world.

i just got very tired sometimes.
family, always cause me problems.
i don't like problems. i wish they would be more considering and care about something more important more.
not about the car or the clothes or maybe mopping the floor.
i need you to support me.
i just don't like to just left me alone facing the problem.
when something too late, it's too late.
i can't go back to time and wish that something will go on again and again. all i want is just something different, that's all i want.

i really tired all cope about something that around me.
i don't want u to be tired but i understand, u're human, u're not superman.
i don't want to tell u all those because u'll get frustrated.
i don't want to see u with a sad face.
i don't want u to be sad.
i really really want u to smile and just be happy everytime with me.
i need you sometimes but u just can't be with me all the time.
i don't really mind, all i need is your caring.
your one word will change a lot.
but sometimes i really wish to see you and hear you.
if you can give your time to me, i would be very happy.
very happy !
but still memories will still remains.
happy memories will always appear in my mind.
laughter. your humour. even the way u tease me.
hahahahahaha. just love it.
<3 no need to say much (:

last but not least.
time to study. need to catch up all the syllables.
ncs, thanks for d support (:


1 comment:

solor said...

silly but lovely (: NCS