Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday to miss Irene (: she's getting older by a year so do I. But she is a great teacher that have great patience towards student but at the same time willing to teach over and over again the question u don't understand. Well, I would spend my whole week tuition with her, but sometimes kinda tiring ): *exhausted* but no matter what she's a great teacher. Yesterday I skipped school, phobia of driving but still force to drive to school got so pissed. Forget about it. I'm having a great day ahead after that. (: I heard from baoshian that genga acts cute infront of the student. Kinda shocked! Hahaha can't stop thinking about it. Mesmerized! xD and and I'm going irene's house later for BBQ. Oh yah! BBQ, when ying comes back, we will have BBQ again. *woot* my aunt from Australia is going bck tomorrow. When the next time she comes, will ask her bring a box of vitamin water blueberry flavor! Muahaha. *excited* well, continue my homework. Craps. Peace. Just wondering why iPod or iPhone doesn't has enter key o.o

No comments: