Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Funny stuff happened in school

Today I'm having PA taught by a teacher, Ismail. He was talking about jerebu in our country so whatever I don't remember what he said. I was so sleepy that I kept on lay on d table for few times. He walked towards me and asked : you Olivia kan? Apa Nama? Saya lupa. I was looking at him trying to ignore him, and he asked again.. : apa Nama kamu? I said : Nama saya Huey woon. He said : kamu ade Christian name? Bao Shian said : dia Buddha bukan Christian. He kept quiet. Then he asked : mengapa nak tidur? Mengantuk? Bao Shian answered : dia sakit.. I said : cikgu saya sakit demam. He asked : mengapa nak datang sekolah? I said : cikgu, saya rajin belajar. He said : bagus kamu rajin belajar. Damn funny! And this morning I was late for school. I woke up at 730Am and realize shit late for school, rush to the school and wrote my name down at the record book. I think here's all I found funny that happened in school (: peace. Craps.

1 comment:

bao shian said...

hahahahahha!!!
like like like^^