Thursday, November 11, 2010

very random

a very random post.
firstly, school.
well, bored.
tomorrow having MUET exam.
didn't really revise.
somehow just pray hard.

i fetch dad out to the bank.
while on the way back
dad asked me something.
he asked : how's your result?
me : ok lurh.
he : how ok?
me : ok larh.
he : biology get how much?
me : B lurh.
he : B only?! i thought your biology good, no need to worry much.
me : form 5 and form 6 very different. form 6 very difficult.
he : so u know what u gonna do right?
me : i know.
he : later u come back from Australia stop playing and start to concentrate on your studies.
me : ok.
he : pengajian am lerh?
me : ok lurh. B
he : B only?
me : u go and exam larh.
he : speechless. physics lerh?
me : i didn't take physics!
he : then chemistry?
me : ok larh.
*i quickly change topic*

well, mom and dad are the same.
always ask about result.
nothing else.
gosh.

well, maybe they are right.
stop playing and concentrate.
suffer a year and will get a better future in d future.
that's the only thing i can do.
if not, really difficult to go into university.

i don't wanna just waste my 2 years doing nothing.
and ended up being nobody.
well, will try my best to cope up and try my very best.
(:

craps.
peace.

No comments: