Saturday, November 13, 2010

the end.

it's finally over.
exam is over.
even MUET is over.
finally, a good rest.
and my perfect holiday.
i hope it turn out perfect.

yiiks, my lips hurts.
i can't eat any spicy stuff nor cold stuff.
i hope it get better after the few days.

other thing is i got my marc jacob necklace (:
yayy love love love it.
it's like my birthday present.
(:
finally a very very cute necklace.

my birthday is coming soon.
well, won't be in kuantan for like month and a half.
i won't be missing kuantan this place.
but will be missing people and friends and family.
BUT somehow i would like to have fun at Australia.
it's summer baby!
tanned skin, shining sun, bikini bods, the crowded sea.
the shopping is what i concern the most.
(:
everything is about shopping.
shopping shopping shopping.
but still i've to learn VOLLEYBALL there.
damn but.. somehow it good to know one more sport.

exercise is useless right now.
well, i don't have a bikini bod.
well, i don't need one.
haven't start preparing.
before going, i've to go tuition for everyday.
do lots of thing.
leave some school works, papers, documents for my friend in case school needs it.
lots lots lots of thing.
it's a very busy week for me.

after this holiday, come back kuantan.
end of fun.
concentrate on studies.
try my best in exam.
yiiks, almost forget.
when school reopen, chemistry test awaiting.
biology - DATIN GENGA.
chemistry - LEE MENG SEE.
omg, the important science subject is getting more and more 'exciting'.

craps.
peace.

No comments: