Monday, November 8, 2010

think too much.

i hope that i think too much for once.
but it doesn't suit like that.
i'm just being over thinking most of the time.

i'm in a place where i don't belong too.
i'm at a situation where i'm being transparent.

when i'm at a place that where i don't belong too
i don't feel myself.
i never feel myself.
i don't feel myself everywhere.
only the one place i can feel myself is when i'm with the one.

but after that, i don't feel myself anymore.
i don't feel safe anywhere anytime.
it's like one day, i'll drown into a black hole.
and blow me away.

people don't get it.
but it's not their problem after all.
i don't blame anyone for this.
i just wanna be my ownself.

pretended and hiding the truth is not i really planned to do.
but somehow, somewhere i need to do it.
to cover my sadness inside.
u'll never know i cried behind my mask.
i just want a simple life.

normal family
normal friends.
normal school.
normal life.
normal thinking.

i used to be the kid that no one cared about
that's why i've to keep screaming till they hear me out.
i don't wanna end my life just like that.
i'm trying.
at least..
let me try it out.
i guess there's no second chance.

i know i can survive someday.
in this complicated world.
through this complication.
and burst it out
pass through the tunnel of hell.
my afterlife.

hold on tight.
i know i can.
don't drown.
live my life.

will try to forget everything
and stop thinking too much about something i don't really need to.
just ignore the world outside.
and be just who am i.
i am who i am.
take it or leave it.

craps.
peace.


No comments: