Wednesday, November 24, 2010

my dream never come true after all

i'm at australia.
people was great
nice place.
nice weather but damn freaking cold at night.
conclusion : nice.

but was having fun.
sad news.
desvastated.
i can't hold on my tears anymore.
it flows out.
i can't accept anything.
i really can't.
it's like happen in a sudden.

until now i still can't accept it partially.
i just need time.
after it happen, i just wish i would back kuantan like right now.
but can't.
parents won't allow me to do that.
i'm really devastated.
heart broken.

something will change
a very big change
it would be different without him.
i'm all alone.
but i've to face it.
it's the truth.
truth that will never change
will hold to it until i go for university.

my life will be different.
360 degree changes.
i wish i didn't appear.
or he didn't appear.
but still i want him to appear in my life.

i can't continue.
craps.
peace.

No comments: