Tuesday, August 24, 2010

differences.

Everything seems different in this month.
Everything seems to be changing.
I just don't know what cause the changing.
Well.
The worst part is we're not as close as last time.
All of us.
I guess that brought us apart.
But still I still have to go on with my life.
Differ anot, still I must go on.

There's happy things.
There's sad things.

The happy things is friends.
They jokes. They craps.
They estimating. They guessing.
lol !
For the most interesting part,
One day , see yong asked me.
If the world left 2 guys.
Che siong and jun shen.
Who would u choose?
And of course he asked both of us.
We answered the same answer.
He compared again.
If see yong and chee yik.
Who would I choose.
lol !
The answer is very obvious.
Chee yik got sad.
hahaha.
Sorry chee yik. ><
then again.
He asked if jia wang and che siong?
Bao and I reply the same answer.
Again.
If tien sern & che siong?
lol this answer is confidential.
again.
Kien joe and chee yik?
lol again.
This time I choose cheeyik.
And I said : I rather choose henry over kien joe!
For particular person knows why.
And I don't wanna explain here.
Just pissed me off. *grr*

On saturday morning.
Went for hiking at perlindung.
Was small rain.
We were waiting for our class 5 kings to meet us.
They were late.
They reached at 9am and we set the time at 830am.
When they reached.
We walked up d hill.
We were searching for insects.
Joann suddenly said : bao, there's a butterfly.
Bao quickly raised her net and start catching the butterfly.
Finally, we caught it.
But too bad we were too excited that we caught it and forget to put it in a container.
The butterfly flew away.
Too excited and end up dissapointed.
hahaha.
The hill is very slopy and get sweaty already.
Some people walked fast.
Some people walked slow.
Well I'm in d some people who walked slow.
We walked until I saw 2 big ants.
and we started to sit down in d middle of the road.
Started poking the ants and bees with needle.
sitting in d middle of the road.
That's the most funniest part.
We poked and talked like we're having picnic.
xD
But we'd a great fun.

Until a canopy.
The road diverged into 2.
Uphill or the beach.
We choosen the beach.

We had our rest and drank water.
And off we go.
The road is unbalance.
Lots of leaves.
Rocks.
Slopes.
Almost cause me to fall.

We walked for soo long.
Finally!
We reached.
We headed to hoiyin to eat curry mee.
My favourite shop ever !
hahaha!
I ordered a large one.
Whoa.
When I finished, it's just right.
While waiting for food, we gossiped.
Like we always do xD

What a tiring but fun day.
but still wish that we'd more time.

My friends.
Fang yuan, bihui & chui teng were soo 'cute'.
I have nothing to say about them.
Too 'cute'.
Speecheless.

On sunday.
My day is sleep.
Sleep almost whole day.
Great sleep.
: )

I made candle.
My candle smells good.
But bihui and fangyuan said it smell like toilet.
=_=

Today.
My day was great.
Perfectly fine.
Until the last period of math.
Tired plus boring.
After school, went to d bank to help my mom with her bank book.
2 banks in one time.
Tiring but took a nap.
More charged.

Night.
Work with kids.
They're damn cute.
There's a girl : jing xuan.
She's a clever girl.
But always never noticed by teacher.
She answers most of the question correctly.
But still nobody seems to praise her.
I noticed her a lot.
she deserves praises.
Again.
There's a girl : michelle.
She's a spoil child.
I can't believe that she's just 4 years old.
She went to tokyo disneyland !
She has a tokyo disneyland's bag.
What the hell.
So small but life is good.
Envy ><
but too bad she's not that clever xDD

Most of the student are talkative.
But jing xuan.
She's a quiet one.
And li anne.
She's a cute one.
Very cute.
2 of my favourite.
hahaha : )

Peace.
Craps.

No comments: