Wednesday, August 25, 2010

relaxing.

Today.
Weather is damn hot.
We having games.

Today, petanque.
I didn't even played.
Just sat under a cool place and chit chat.
Until woodball's members came.
We exchanged games.
We played woodball.
They played petanque.
When near the end, some of them played football.
Teacher play monkey game.
hahaha. Without puan zaleha is different.

Today, dickson is damn funny.
When fang yuan played woodball, she didn't goal.
Dickson said : see me play larh. Like this also cannot goal.
When dickson hold on to the stick, and u know he is tall.
And when he swung d stick, he just like playing golf.
The stick touched the tree. Hahahaha !
damn funny !

Walked back to class.
The lock still locked.
Went to physics class to hang out.
Chat with chiew ee : )
I miss the time chat with her in d past.
Went to math class.
we discussed about dato'.
Discussed about graduation night things.

Later that, have our recess.
I love recess.
<3

Whole day is just relaxing.
Biology has no teacher.
Relaxing while listening to songs.
Reading my favourite book.
Until finished school.

I felt so great to go home.
I miss home.

Peace.
Craps.

No comments: