Tuesday, August 17, 2010

impossible.

1st time wore st john uniform.
Damn !
It's tight.
And hot.
Morning was sucks.
There's a freak prefect followed baoshian and I to our class just to ask us to go back to d dewan.
Omg !
That damn lame talk thing was sucks.
I remembered I was sleeping.
That's all I remembered.
And when it's almost finished, I walked out again.
And the same prefect ask me to sit down.
Ignored her for 3 times.
And she got mad.
And I scolded her fuck off.
Damn her.
So annoying.

Now I realised tengku afzan's prefect is way better than SMART.
Discipline teacher is way better then SMART.
SMART is the worst school compare to afzan.
Suddenly I miss afzan so much.
I wanna go back to my old life.
I miss my old life.


Being scolded for few days.
I'm tired.
I'm really tired.
I done nothing wrong.
I just did what should I do.
I really hope everything dissapear in my life.
Cried it out loud.
Too bad.
Nothing can cure.

Again.
Biology.
Get scolded.
I'm tired.
Don't wanna talk about it anymore.

Craps.
Peace.

No comments: