Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stay stronger.

Okay, today is about future.
Yesterday, went to Irene house for her talk about applying university and choosing courses.

She recommended wood/environment.
I'm kinda interested in wood because as for somebody who don't know...
My dad is doing WOOD and some WOOD TRUNK.
Yeah..
And as like Irene said, earn quite a lot..
And like daughter and dad could build up a very good company..

As for me.
Sounds kinda cool.
Might try it and decided got home told my dad..
But no.
Went to TAJ around 12 am in the morning..
And chat until 2.15am in the morning.
With see yong, bao shian, pik kuan and lay wan.
We chatted about teacher experience and teaching..
And most of all, see yong hurt his finger..
And swelling like a balloon.
It looks super hurtful.

The next day, told my dad about it..
And well, thought about it, my dad would give me his company if I study wood.
But somehow dad said no.

Wood, is tree.
Will be cut off one day.
No matter how long u replant.
U want a very good wood, you need to wait a very long time.
Dad said, is not a very good secure future of you study in wood.
Mostly, my dad didn't really enter UNI just to learn to identify wood.
Just based on his experience..
And later on, end up to be a business man or women..

Dad never wants me to be in business.
Mostly experience.
Don't have to enter UNI to study business..
If your parents are rich enough to let u study business in private college.
If not, basically you don't have to study business so expensive in private college or UNI.

Let's talk about others.
I heard my friend she got 3.80..
She wanted to study business.
For me, I think is kinda wasted.
For me, I think if u capable in studying, just try on accountancy.
Very good paid.
And you could earn a lot if you work in the bank.
Even my dad paid for few thousand for an accountant to just sort his fail and counted his stuff.
Don't have to work like overtime or something.
Is good.
But some just don't really understand..
Wish to tell them that u should choose wisely.

As for him,
He chosen real estate.
Good - point of my dad.
And good - point of view of mine.
Selling and buying property, houses, shop lots..
Lots more to encounter.
I'm glad and fully support of his choices.

Emm, I guess that's all I got the info for.
(:

No comments: