Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Making decision..

Making a decision is hard man.
Well, it's almost end of my study...
And I still struggling to get what I want..

Most of all, at the very first place!
My mom & dad should not ever let me enter form 6.
Told them so but never listen...
Foundation or something else private college..

Secondly, what to do?
Yeah, told them 2 years ago wanted to be a dentist..
They never listen.
Conclusion : parents never listen.

Thirdly, decision.
Still will be a dentist.
And yeah, people will just ask me give up or find a new course..
No!
Although I can't enter IMU, expensive private university..
But still I will find my ways and get into a dentistry college or university.
Final : dentist.
No giving up.

Fourthly, applying.
Will still apply local, just to make my parents happy since they wanted me to do it so badly.
And will try to go the educational fair at KL on the 24 & 25th or march if I'm not mistaken.
Saw it on TV.

Well, might study a fast track foundation..
But will just are about it later on.
No applying some shit scholarship.
No applying prestiges university in Malaysia.
Nor overseas.
Just want to get into the course I want.
End of story.

Last, hunting.
Hunting for info and experience from seniors.
Hope to hear some good news.

*headache*
*pray hard*
*finger crossed*

No comments: