Monday, March 5, 2012

Result day.. is coming...

tomorrow.. 7th of march..
will be entering the school hall as usual..
taking my STPM result..
this result is the most scariest result ever compare to previous like SPM or PMR.

i don't know what my result will be.
i just wish i didn't fail either of it..
because it will be very sad if i fail one of it..

parents especially my dad asked me what do u think of my result..
he expect me to get 3.80!
how could i get 3.80..
ridiculous..
if got higher than 2.00 i'm super glad..

before this i don't really scare or worrying about my result but everyone posting result on facebook or twitter..
i started to get worry worry and worry..
oh shit.
tomorrow..
i don't feel like going to school really..
but everyone is going to take..
what am i suppose to do??

i don't want to face..
hope today never ends.
i don't have to see my result..
teachers..
parents..
friends..

i feel like crying..
not even get my result yet..
i don't know what my future will be..
what am i going to be..
or what am i gonna react?

should i stay strong?
positive?
i don't know..
i just don't want to do anything else..

*finger crossed*
i'm freaking out..
tonight won't be sleeping i guess..
insomnia.

No comments: