Saturday, December 10, 2011

Talks.

I was full of problems and need somebody to borrow her eyes and ears to listen me complaint.
Well I found one.
My BFF Shirley xD
Well, although she didn't give much advice but still she willing to listen and well, I feel so much better and I know what should I do with it!
I can handle the thing well.
Had a great chatting.

Today is the day i opened my msn since for quite some times.
So logged in to chat.

Something popped out.
Appeared : Hon Chiew Ee
It wrote : hi, how are you friend?
I was thinking chiew ee won't online so late omg.
So I replied : are u hon chiew ee or just a virus spam?
Girl : oh hotaluka, are u fine?
Me : I guess u're not my friend.
Girl : well, I'm just finding people to chat that's all. I'm female, 26 years old. What about you? Are u gay or into hot girl?
Me : I'm 80 years old and I'm gay.
Girl : oh, you must be interested with one of my gay friend. He's a very hot gay, you both could be buddy.
Me : you're not my friend so fuck off and get yourselves a life.
Girl : oh well, don't be mad. I'm into webcam, do you have webcam?
Me : I have tons of it.
Girl : oh great we could webcam. And I'm still a virgin.
Me : err, I'm gay remember?
Girl : nothing to worry about. We're getting deeply to know each other even more.
Me : I'm not interested.
Girl : I guess you're a virgin too.
Me : am I hot?
Girl : yes, could tell from your picture.
Me : what picture?
Girl : your profile picture. It's hot.
FYI for somebody who didn't know, my profile picture is Ng Che Siong picture.
Me : oh thanks. You're awesome.
Girl : thank babe, could we webcam now?
Me : NO and shut the hell up. I'm not interested with you.
Girl : webcam?
Then i ignore her.
Omg annoying. Keep on asking webcam.
Well I think it's kinda funny so decided to have a chat with her xD

I was mortified and text chiew ee and told her there's some weird hacker..
And she couldn't online because the line is down for a moment.
Oh well.
That's a fun conversation.

Peace.
Craps.

No comments: