Friday, December 9, 2011

Breaking dawn.

Yesterday went to the movieee
The twilight saga : breaking dawn part 1
Woke up around 1030pm I guess.
Well, receive a message.
From him writing he will not go there so early because he had to attend his friend's birthday.

Oh well, I took my bath and get prepared.
Around 1230pm drove to ECM and put my car for car wash.

Went into the mall.
My mind gone crazy.
I saw many clothes and pants and accessories that I want to buy.
But stopped myself because I've to keep my money for a good reason xD

Finally met up and go for so-called auntie shopping.
Well, I saw Watson having this cheaper sales on shampoo etc so decided to have a look.
Went to Carrefour to compare their price and Watson is much more cheaper.

After surveyed, I'm hungry.
Decided sushiiii *yum*
And saw auntie Chong (:
hahaha :D
Then after that, finished.
We went to the capcon station an the game station whatever they called to play some games.
I changed 2 tokens and guess what I played?
street fighter !

Since small I always play the street fighter no matter on PC or PS.
So, try to see whether I still manage to play the street fighter.
Well, I'm still damn good in playing.

I vs him.
And I won ! MUAHAHAHA
He is my 手下败将 xD
I bet him.
*lalalala*
But for sure I will lose him in basketball games because I'm sucks in it.

And time for movie.
The cinema was packed with people.
And the showing time is LATE.
For almost 20 min I guess.

And the funniest thing was...
I were talking to him while waiting.
Then saw many teenagers..
And suddenly he popped out saying keeboon ah.
I was like huh where?
Then it was kinda dark and I can't saw her until she walked until her seat.
I called her - keeboon.
And he say don't call.
Then she saw us and said super loud - OMG.
The whole cinema was looking at her and us.
It was kinda embarrassing lol
And I waved to her *wave*
She was pretty shocked.
And I never thought that she would shout that loud until the whole cinema would look at us.

Then movie started.
The commercial was kinda annoying.
Because i can't wait for the movie duhhh :\
It all started with a wedding invitation.
And omg the wedding is sooo pretty ):
Simple yet romantic wedding.
Just few friends and relatives.
And Bella's wedding dress is so pretty at the back but not so pretty in the front.
But yet simple.
With all the white flowers.
And the dinner ceremony was pretty too.
Simple.
And they flew off to Rio at Brazil.
In a isolated island that Edward family own.
Well omg Malaysian government is soooo freakin annoying.
They shouldn't cut the sex part.
lol not I'm pervert or what but seriously they should really make it 18SX not 13PG.
And they cut quite few part.
And the movie is short.
The director cut a lot according to the story books.

But there's few parts that I really almost cried.
Especially Bella and his father.
Bella and Jacob ):
Just makes me think of something else.
Leaving them for Edward.
Overall is pretty alright.

After the movie ends, I went to Watson to get me stuff.
I bought a conditioner, hair mask and a toothpaste and Dettol.
Conditioner and hair mask is on discount.
Toothpaste - talk about the toothpaste!
I bought a 18 bucks toothpaste.
Ok, it was for whitening purpose and help to improve gums and enamel and I'm buying one just to get a try.
It was Pearlie White because I saw on tv after American Idol they showing this Pearlie White commercial.
And I never thought that Watson selling this brand.
Will see the effect after weeks then see whether my teeth gone any whiter hahaha :D

And picked up my car and just went home.
Oh well, exhausting day.
Keeping myself in the holiday mood.
Christmas (:
Season greetings.

I dropped my bracelet and one of the bead just cracked ):
Super sad ):
Gonna buy a new one when I'm at KL later on.


No comments: