Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to me

Todayis 30th of November and of course is my birthday.
This year is different kind of birthday because i celebrating at different place without my friends and family.
Besides that, it's somehow weird to celebrate it with new friends because it's not like we're super close yet but yeah they're awesome shit :D


specially thank to my dearest friend ever, Chiew Ee
hahahaha well, she texted me a nice message and it's way much more different way to wish me happy birthday.
i was shocked and touched because she said she's going to treat me eat whatever food i want when i got back to Malaysia.
Happiest moment ever.

Secondly thank is Miss PMS Bao Shian!
she wrote me a very long long long message on my wall and kept me waiting for weeks for her birthday present but last she said that she haven't even send it out.
Grrr! kept me waiting and it's noT that surprise.
<3 but="but" much.="much." p="p" somehow="somehow" thank="thank" very="very" you="you">
Thirdly is Miss AGUA - Jia Yin.
hahahaha oh well, touched for your long blogpost about my birthday.
and PLEASE come to medan, despo for people coming here to see me for a reason.
:D i will be waiting for you.

as for my family member - my dearest sister.
was chatting with her on facebook message.
she was writing something scary and funny.
sis : oi oi oi oi oi oi oi x infinity times
me : what? my iPod want to rosak already.. don't oi so many times will lag
sis : hahahahahahah ( all she keep on doing is laughing ) so you want ipod for your birthday?
me : yes! please and thank you. my ipod really rosak okay?
sis : maybe when i start to work and earn money. hahahaha now no money.
me : Oh no! my iPod burn for my birthday! ): my iPod surely die in this few weeks.
sis : i just can afford your iPod Suffer!
* was looking at this sentence makes me lmao! my sister is so funny! *
me : hahahahahaha Suffer!!
sis : because i need to suffer to buy you one!

P/s : awwwwwwww funny sister!

my dad - annoying one.
he BBM me last night.
he : happy birthday my darling girl.
me : thank you and where is my present?
he : hehehehehe
me : i don't see any parcel reaching my hostel.
he : later.
me : where is my present?! i want my bag!!
he : wait.. anyway, it's late already and i'm kinda sleepy.. good night jie.

P/s : OMG can't believe he said he's going to sleep when i'm asking him for my birthday present!
such an annoyed dad.

anyway, Happy 20th birthday ! :D


No comments: