Saturday, November 3, 2012

November month

i hope november month would be a better month because october month is terrible shit.
and november is my birthday month although is the very last day.
basically still count as my birthday month !

my parents came last week, hang around medan for 4 days 3 nights over here.
went to quite some 'expensive' places.
JW marriott to eat buffet dinner at night was the best.
and most of it they paid for the foods and transports.
i didn't even use a penny for the 3 days.
but the worst part of it was my parents gave me little bit less for my allowance.
oh damn shit! have to be thrifty for the month.

bought a new blackberry phone :D
happy kiddo !
at the same time, miss my old phone because my old devil phone cover couldn't match it.
and here can't find the same devil phone cover ):
and room is getting smaller and smaller and smaller because my stuff is growing and growing and growing.
room mates complaint about too many STUFF around the room and most of it are mine.

after one round of cleaning and packing up, finally looks much more nicer.
and cleaner.
but at the same time after that, i'm so obsessed with mopping the floor and wiping the cupboard and most of all washing the bathroom.
weird me.

and worst thing happened over here.
that stupid idiot bitch aunty getting on my nerves and it was a long story.
i hate her till the end of my life.
had a one to one conversation with my dad because of her.
and i have to say i need to thanks to a girl.
that girl just ruined my life with her bloody mouth.
acting she knows everything about it but she just being bitchy.

basically SOME of human over her acting bitchy as usual.
but ignore them.
my life still will go on how i want it to be.
i should really forget about it.
have to persuade myself about it..

and the best news every for this month is i'm going back malaysia on the 20th of december for christmas!
and the air ticket is already booked.
awesome shit !
get back to my room, my bed, my car and most of all my curry mee!
miss my auntie's cooking, the soup and the rice and freedom!
and travel to BANGKOK.
although sound kinda shitty but at least is a very good travel moment with my parents!
without bitchy lady/ drama queen.

have to get some new pants at KL soon.
and some clothes too.
or maybe shoes.
and bags.
need to shop.
need to spend.
shop till i drop.

:D
looking forwards to end of december !

No comments: