Friday, July 20, 2012

update for something else.

today is a pre-wedding of my cousin.
at first, she was okay..
as you all some know, SOME.
i hate most of my cousins.
basically i hate all of them because it's not a very good relationship between them.
as i mentioned earlier, she was okay.
but now she's bitchy.

she should give some respect to my mom although you're the one getting married tomorrow.
like who even bother?!
my aunt was asking : is olivia coming?
my cousin reply : yeah, she is coming.
aunt : it thought she never attended any wedding?
cousin : but she attend this because of me.
aunt : okay, it's shocking to hear that she's attending.
i was like oh-mm-gee!
but it's somehow true.
i don't attend cousin's wedding because it's shitty and i don't have anyone to talk to.
and cousin's wedding mostly are full with strangers.
i'm not good with strangers.
strangers is dangerous.

people - my cousins.
i hate you all.
u can disappear in my life and i don't even care about your life.
but be respectful with your elders.
especially my mom.
i will make u worst one day.
i wouldn't even bother to attend any of you'll wedding.

my aunt was scolding me when i didn't attend the last one.
she said : she is your cousin.. your only cousin.. why u don't pay respect by going her wedding?
i said : because i don't feel well.
( but i'm feel just alright )
she said : really? if u don't attend her wedding, don't expect her to attend yours.
i said : i never plan to call her to attend my wedding. i wouldn't even bother to call her to tell her that i'm getting married pfft !
she said : how dare u talk like this?
i said : i'm just telling u what i really feel and i really never plan to have some massive chinese wedding like this shitty have to invite strangers around.
she said : it's your life, just be who u want to be.
i said : yeah, it's my life, i decide for myself.
she walks away..

i don't get why people like to avoid my family.. not like we doing any wrong..
just my mom doesn't acts like a rich woman or rich lady..
or she doesn't socialize much.
people nowadays should respect people.
people are rude, especially my cousin's daughters and sons.
no matters at all.
scolding bad words don't mean that u're rude..
giving a cold shoulder or ignoring when people trying to be nice, it's rude.
learn people.



No comments: