Sunday, July 8, 2012

it has been a long time.

it has been a very long time since blogging?
well, now it's a very good time to blog because i'm rotting at home.
so, decided to blog something else.

working from monday - friday.
it's a okay job i guess.
just looking through like millions of money that i never will get.
sigh, but it was alright..
days getting by day by day..
but i have to make one thing clear.

before this, i asked friends that helped out at tzu chi performance.
but i asked like few.
then some of them said sunday they can't help.. well for me it's fine..
at least can help out on saturday..
then suddenly some said they can't go anymore..
okay, fine.
last minute, some said they don't feel like going.
okay, fine.
so i called my aunt to tell her that they can't go, and she get angry on me.
said why my friend not responsible..
why they don't want help out..

i was like.. i don't know how to say at all.
and at last, my aunt doesn't even want me to help out anymore.
i was like.. helpless.
but there's one thing very clear in my head...
somebody asked : you didn't go help meh? why asked me?
i was like.. okay fine.
seriously, i didn't blame you all.
just forget about it.
feel like make things clear about it.

# education.
seriously, when u gone for the wrong path from the beginning, everything have to start over again.
if my dad would throw me in college, i wouldn't be here hanging in the middle struggling.
but there's no if and no turning back time anymore.
now parents arguing, fed up, scolding..
who to blame?
always me for not studying well..
not getting good result..

but do they know, from the beginning i told them i never wanted to go for form 6 at all.
never ever in my life.
told them like hundreds of times.
but still ignored.
now no turning back, not wasting any time.
have to go on to some foundation course..
and now i realised foundation course is easy.

now nobody can help me at all.
forget about it.

# relationship
not about him.
he and i are prefect together.
nothing wrong xD
relationship means between friends.
hmm, well, it was alright i guess, problem is getting far apart..
no matter they are real close, real just a normal friend, or maybe just a stranger friend.
still getting far apart hmmm.
not as close anymore.
maybe everyone busy working i guess.
forget about it.

# life
life was alright.
planning to have a short trip with friends.
maybe nearby..
going to have a trip with him soon :D
but not so soon..
cousins having wedding soon, and sammi is coming back real soon..
and will bought some great stuff for me.
especially vitamin water.. and some pastel jeans.
oh yeah! ^^v
have to go KL for exam real soon ):
i hate going down alone for exam.
well it's compulsory i guess.

end.


No comments: