Friday, July 13, 2012

The end of waiting.

13/7/2012 is the day where form sixer of 2011 get to know where are they heading to.
local university result is finally out after a long wait.
some people are satisfied with their result, but some are not satisfied maybe the place or the course that they wanted to take.

everyone called to ask where i got.
but sorry to tell that i don't get even a single local university.
not even sarawak or sabah.
not even a single course offered including music.
so, it really not that dissappointing to me.
just feel like shocked that i don't get even music.

well, fine with me.
i still got my backup plan.
was having dinner with my dad and told him that local university result is out.
and he was like scolding why i can't get a single one.
not even business he asked.
i said i didn't even apply for business.
he said why you don't want apply for business.
i remembered what he told me that, he doesn't want me involve in business.
he wants me to be a professional job.
but sucks to say that i can't.

although i don't know whether can i still continue my dream as a dentist.
but no matter what way that i have to go.
i still will continue until i finish my dentistry course till the end.

i don't know what my dad wants me to do.
i applied for indonesia.
and he wants me to go bandung to study but i can't get the university.
and all i got was medan.
well, i was thinking about going medan as long it something that i wanted so much.

suddenly he asked me to check for australia.
because i have an aunt at there maybe she can sponsor or something?
this haven't really make up any plan.
waiting for her to come back.
and i even told him i wanted to go USA.
he said NO with a great objection because USA is too far.
he doesn't want me to go too far.

but for me, i wanted to go there so much.
it's a very cool place to study and most of all the fees there is much more cheaper compare to australia.
and with many shopping malls xDD
well, he just doesn't want me to leave malaysia too far, he misses me.
well, i really wanted to go US but then..
nevermind then.

last but not least, good luck to people that got their course and place that they desire.
and for those people doesn't like the course or place offered, don't be sad, there's always a way out.
(:

No comments: