Friday, July 1, 2011

Secrets.

Sometimes someday secrets will be reveal. But just some secrets of myself, I'll never talk about it.

Every time facing problems, all I do is run away and put it to others for making this problem to them to think for me, but I never never think it myself.
I'm afraid that I'll do the wrong decision. I never had a path that lead me to a better way. All I do is run and hide.
I'm such a coward. And I might be a coward forever.
I want others to decide for me what to do in the future and some decision. Because I always thought that I've no other choice by following them.
I'm easily influenced by other people, even just a single poke. It makes me miserable.
Whenever I wish for something, something else will just crash my dream into pieces. I never even start to try it, everything is not really mine. I didn't given a choice to choose what I want what I don't want.
But I still will do what I wanna do. I don't care about the consequences.
Maybe dai lou was right. I'm aimless.
I've nothing to aim for and all I would said is later only decide. When later only decide, everything will be not the same anymore.
I'm easily influences by what people think about me or say about me. I dont have the confident at all.
I just want other to decide for me because I don't know what to decide for myself already.
I need a rubbish bin to listen what I wanna said.
And I found it. <3

Peace.
Craps.

No comments: