Thursday, July 28, 2011

沉默

Well, let's just turn thing over.
Right or wrong we don't have to know.
Let's start a new day.
New life.
Hold on to yourselves and boost yourselves.

Silent is golden.
But in facing problem, I don't keep silent.
Spill everything out and let's discuss.
有话就好好说,商量,不要一气之下说出伤到人的话。
I want him and her to be good.
Like last time. (:
Friends right?
见面还是朋友嘛,日后都好见面(:
何必要搞得那么僵呢?

Want to say already say.
He listens a not it's up to his decision.
But still wish he listens.
我相信朋友是一生的,出门在外靠朋友嘛。
Just go back to normal :D

Although I'm not important or famous or even rich ( like somebody thought of me ), I don't wish people would come and stick to me just because I'm rich, famous.
Just want somebody accept for who am I and understand me.
我不需要人拍我马屁
我知道谁对我好,我会对他好。
他和她都对我好,我也不想看到他们不好。
(: I'm neutral.
I will treat them how I treated them last time (:
<3 <3

Sleep for almost 12 hrs.
Getting blur.
Almost fall from the staircase ><
Ate curry + 清汤 bee hoon for brunch from my favorite shop Hoi Yin (:
*yummmmmy*
And ate chicken rice from the restaurant beside 大白鲨医院 (:
I'm bloated. But satisfied.

Got back home.
Sleep zZZZzzzzzzz...
And woke up did a bit of biology notes..
Sleep again...
ZZZZzzzzzz....

Peace.
Craps.

No comments: