Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Im in the middle.

Oh well schools.
Homeworks.
Conflicts.

I'm in the middle.
I don't know I should say he's right or she's right.
There something in between them.
Oh well, I choose to say both also wrong.

Firstly, she's important.
Secondly, he's important.
But just something he did would turn out to be bad.
But for him, he's just saying out the truth.
Truth is cruel.
There's nothing u can deny.
Maybe or maybe not.

She, should talk to him directly.
But she can't fight thru him.
But somehow I think she should tell him.
He listens.

She thinks he changed.
He thinks she changed.
Oh well, conclusion is everyone changes.

People change day to day.
So do we included me (:
I don't deny.
Just something that we should accept the truth that's all.

Maybe the truth is not what we heard, we seen, we feel.
If you think the person is wrong, don't try to repeat the same mistake to the person.

Case 2 : since he's bad just ignore him.
There's nothing much you can do.
All he did is just to make u feel better.
You just gone thru the same thing over and over again.
Just get over it.
Be who you are.

Case 3 : solving something for me, spill put everything.
But for some might not accept the way I am.
But that's what I think and is good for me.
Spill out everything and end here.
Closed case.
Why you just wanna keep it till the end of the day?
I don't feel comfortable with it.

Case 4 : I'm not a person that easily talk to.
I have my own mind.
I don't get controlled by others.
I do what I wanna do.
For somebody, I still a person that can keep what I promised for.
For somebody, I just wanna tell the person I believe the most.
For somebody, if you think I'm bad in keeping secret, oh well, I will just ignore it.
When the time comes it will come.
But not now.

Case 5 : friends that you known for 5 years and friends that u known for 1 and half year...
Which will you choose?
For me, friend that known for 5 years.
I just can't thought and question myself why would u choose a 2 years friend to talk to rather than 5 years?
Is there any problem??

Case 6 : I'm sorry and feel bad after bully you.
I'm annoyed.
So, there nothing between us can we talked about.
I just have to say, we're not friends anymore.
We're school mates.
On the road, we won't said hi or goodbye.

Case 7 : gosh! Why are u so secretive?? What's the problem?
Just do whatever you want dude.
I know what is right and what is wrong.
I won't spill people secret out easily.
And I won't simple say anything.
Doubt me.
I know.
And won't be asking it anymore.

End.
Peace.
Craps.

No comments: