Sunday, December 16, 2012

Inner emotion

Since yesterday I was walking to my room mate about family problem.
It's not really family problem, just attitude between relatives and friends around them.
As for her, her relatives look down at her family because non of them are studying overseas.
In people's mind, if you studying overseas, it's like more likely to be smarter or can earn more.
People should really get off this fickle mind of them.
It gets annoyed.

Studying anywhere in the world is the same.
Just depends on you how to gonna face it with an open heart or what.
Coming to Indonesia study is not a bad thing.
Although is not a very developing country in the world, but at least they have their own teaching method that are different from others.
Before coming over here, getting bad feedback from relatives etc.
I'm so over it already but somehow cousins are still blinded with all the bullshit.
It's not really a joke anymore but still he still joking about it for no reason.

Ok, fine.
I'm so over it.
As I'm going back Malaysia in few more days, I'm excited but at the same time, have to prepare myself infront of relatives encounter some difficulty and stages of humiliation or some shit.
As times goes by, it doesn't matter anymore because there is no turning back.
Have to mentally and physically prepare myself to be smart when I got home.
I still don't get why life have to be so complicated! *scratch head*

Not everyone go Australia, England or USA will success in life.
There's cases that they failed.
So, conclusion no matter government school or private school or overseas, everywhere is the same.
You can treat it as good and bad in anyone of them.
Sometimes, it is not under your control.
Things somehow change.

Ahh! Exam this week.
Assignments this week.
School poster this week.
Going back malaysia in 4 days.
My MBMJ in 4 days.
Lovely bed and room in 4 days.
Food in 4 days.
Nightmares in 4 days.

Please treat me good. I don't want to get sick.
I will drink lots of water and be healthy when I got back.
I need to travel !

No comments: