Wednesday, October 3, 2012

anger

anger rising all over again.
it's what people usually think about my choice coming over here.
it's not like that i choose to come.
i've no choice.
why people don't understand?

wanted to go australia but my dad thinks it's not worth it.
so he asked me to come here.
cause problems and conflicts between family and friends.
especially my aunties.
i appreciated their help in finding school and giving me extra choice.
i would like to choose it but don't tell me about it.
you should directly tell my dad about it.
but they don't.

after coming here, i thought time would make it less worst.
no, it don't.
aunties start to blaming my mom about it.
it's not like my mom did the decision for me.
dad asked me, it is that i confirmed to come here with my own decision?
i answered, yeah, this is what i want.
others don't understand that i don't have a choice.
do i given a choice to choose?
that's my only last choice if i want continue persue dream as a dentist.

just now, my cousin greet me with hi indian lady.
i was so pissed off with it.
i scolded him back that ask him to get his information right before scolding people indian lady.
what's wrong with going india, indonesia?!
just it's a rural area compare australia and UK.
cannot say that i'd fun here, but at least my first step to be a dentist.

just people don't get over it.
just got pissed off that's all.

No comments: