Thursday, September 6, 2012

life cycle

life over here is HECTIC.
i can't find a new word to describe about it.
i was terrible to live alone with nobody especially my friends.
suddenly i feel my friends are the best although some times they're quite sbt xD

i can't find my own peace of mind over here.
it's really ridiculous.
i don't know what to do or react.
i try to be nice to everyone but not anyone of them appreciate it.
so, it's like wasting my time over here.

besides that...
everyone over here not everyone.
is SOME of us hated one girl called leelee.
makes me think of leelee in school SMART.
she also a bit creepy and scary like the puan lee.
then we chinese have our own gang over here.
but they always left out my room mates and i basically.
and now, they even throw the hated girl next to our room because one of the girl is soooo popular among us and everyone must listen to her.
it's feel like we always got the bad thing and they always get the good things.
okay fine, we keep our mouth shut.

it's just being dump at the rubbish bin with the defect!
i don't like being treated like that and i will not let somebody treated me like that.
seriously, i will always get the best and i don't want to being treated like throwing in the rubbish bin with the defect!
not to say like i hate the leelee or what, just among us all, we're being treated like that.
if u want me to help you all, i will help you all, but doesn't mean that i'm quiet means i'm easily get bully.
the famous girl think she will be famous among us.. everyone LOVES her.
urgh.
i can't believe my hectic life over here with people like this.

friends are simple is always the best.
no need any famous, rich or popular friends to add in my list.
i can live without them also.
and i don't want to be a toy!

2 comments:

隐形人 said...

lol.. is just a start.. u will meet other good one..
all the best n good luck~

Unknown said...

stay strong sister,need any help u can call my hotline .xD