Monday, April 23, 2012

money not enough.

SIGH.
money never enough for me.
and i don't know why...
maybe because i'm a big spender/ shopaholic.
since CNY i got angpau of 2k and now left few hundreds only.
suddenly feel like i used too much..

yesterday, i decided to bank in all the hundreds left into my bank account so i won't have money to buy more and more and more bags.
and stuff and shoes and clothes....
too many.. to go on..
i've been spending way too much money again and again..

next time i decided to organized my money properly.
so, whenever i got money, just straight away bank into my bank account so i don't have to spend it all again.
wish my mom and dad would give me money because now, i'm OFFICIALLY broke.
left RM 10 in my wallet and that's all i've right now.
hold onto my shopaholic and stop buying bags.
need it for travel or maybe something else.
like a new bags in the future xDD

talk about money..
= = < this the expression i could give to sei chan.
i've been planning this redang trip on the 5th of May..
and i got my aunty help me to get special price for us and most of all she get some rooms for us.
well, my mom and my dad think the price is very reasonable.
but my friends.
PART OF IT.
like you-know-who.
say that is too expensive..
okay fine, i got over it already.
and i heard that some people said is very expensive and for me, i think is very reasonable enough.
because if you want to go for island during may - june ( school holiday ) this price is the best that i could got.

so i decided to call more people there.
but people thinks it's too expensive for SOME.
and some people scared of TSUNAMI.
omggggggg = =
suddenly i feel like......
don't know how to express it out.
TSUNAMI.
and reason : cannot swim IS NOT A REASON at all.

# for people that thinks it's expensive, sorry i don't know how to say, because that's the cheapest i can get.
and if you want cheap, you either can swim there by yourselves or bring a camp sleep outside.
sooooo much cheaper, that's all i could say now.

asking money from my friends is difficult.
especially CHAN.
last min only give me.
but now, i forced to ask my mom for inter-bank in transfer the money to the account.
it's almost left 90% already.
sigh.
emo.


# how i wish money grows on trees *dreaming*

No comments: