Thursday, April 12, 2012

Life as a host.

Seriously life as a host is horrible.
Just plain annoyed.
We planned a trip to tioman.
Well, it's was okay, and cost around 300 plus.
But they choose a holiday.
As we know holiday is more expensive compare to a normal day.

Talked to them, but well some working, only can take leave during holiday.
That's too bad.
So just leave it.
1st of June, is a school holidays.
Planned that day, but now booking its too late because it's fully booked.
Because its a holiday obviously.

Ok fine, change to 5th of may.
Is a holiday too.
Wesak day.
Well sounds okay to me so I suggested on that day & 7th of may is a holiday for pahang.
Sounds better too.
We even decided to change to redang.
Because most of the tioman's resort is fully booked.

I've a cousin open a resort at redang.
He could get me better price.
And I tried to ask around, here and there.
Called and texted.
Since I know more people and more experienced in planning a holiday.
My job is to call around to ask.

So asking around, calling around, wasted my credits.
That's fine.
Created an event and wrote description.
Obviously people don't read it. Wasting my time write down tons of rubbish.
And nobody even bother.
That's fine, will write it as a status so people will keep updated.

But too bad people busy with work and not much people check their Facebook.
Ok that's fine.
So texted them.
Well, most ridiculous reason that gave is don't know how to swim.
Island got a lot of stuff to do besides swimming okay?!
You will wear life jacket.
You won't drown.
There's lifeguard.

Explained but nobody care.
They even said expensive.
HELLO?!
The cheapest packages I could get while asking around.
Included breakfast, lunch, tea, and dinner. And BBQ dinner too.
Boat transfer.
Snorkeling transfer.
Rooms.
And use of facilities for free.
What u expect more?
For the price of RM440.

If you good enough, why don't you find a cheaper packages than mine.
I will back out.
There's a girl - call Shirley.
She ask me a very funny question.
She asked : why you all have to choose expensive place?
I said : then you tell me which place cheap?
She said : idk.
Very good answer.
Because NO!
Nothin in this world is free.
If u want cheapest, stay home.
Parents paid all for you then.
U go everywhere also need money.

You don't want to go.
I won't force you.
U like it or not.
If you don't want to go, at least tell me what's your opinion?
Parents?
Money?
People?
Suggestion.
Don't like redang just say.
Suggest a place.
Go for a holiday is to enjoy.
We could make something out of it.

If you want cheap packages, book since last year then.
Or during matta fair.
Told u all there's matta fair.
But people think last min booking is possible.
And most of all during holiday you could get a room.
Nobody speak out or saying something.
Trying to get people that SINCERELY wanted to have a holiday.
Not people giving me reason that they can't swim or scare of sunlight.
I would appreciate a lot of that.

Thank for your cooperation people.
I'm just don't like to be a host.

No comments: