Tuesday, December 7, 2010

peace.

after a long day being overseas.
well, i really need some peace and quiet.
sometimes i get over bored here.
and did nothing at all.

well, sometimes i get over bored
i done some homework.
but homework let me become even bored.
boredom man.

contradictions.
wanted to go school just to fill up my time.
but at the same time, wanna stay home do nothing.
hope there's something outside would give me something to do.
that don't go over bored.

peace can give me some thoughts.
peace can let me calm my mind down.
well, i really miss my home.
where i can do something i always do.
not get restricted.

but same time got back home.
i've to catch up every homework i missed.
and push myself to do homework.
homework.
homework.
homework.
homework.
everyday, everywhere, everytime.

don't even remind my of that.
well, i just wanna die after i heard that.
sigh.
shrugged, don't know what to do.

peace.
craps.

No comments: